Transcript: Katie Villegas
How can we better align our investments with our values? How can we earn competitive financial returns, while also making a positive impact in our world? I spend a lot of time thinking about these questions, and love having this discussion with our clients.
Today, there is a growing momentum around this idea of sustainable investing, yet this investment philosophy has a long history, dating back to the beginning of many religious traditions.
Why is this momentum growing today?
- The world is changing – global sustainability challenges are on the rise
- Investors are changing – people are asking more of their investments
- Products and data are getting better
At Old Peak, for those clients who are interested, there are three main ways we frame the discussion:
1. What do you want to invest in?
2. What do you not want to invest in?
3. What ways do you want to invest in your local community?
From these conversations, we tailor a unique plan that aligns with your values.
Your investments are making an impact, the question is, are they making the kind of impact you want? If not, we would love to have this conversation with you.
Click on the photo to listen to Katie Villegas on Sustainable, Responsible, Impact Investing.